Private Home Care
- Assistance with personal care needs, such as bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, and ambulation
- Transportation and accompaniment to medical appointments and other outings
- Meal planning and preparation in adherence to any specific dietary preferences, modifications, and restrictions
- Errand-running for tasks such as grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, and other needs as requested
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication management
- Researching senior living options, medical supplies, and equipment
- Friendly companionship to enhance socialization and encourage participation in exercising, hobbies and interests, and conversations
- And much more
Geriatric Care Management
Among its many benefits, one of the greatest values of utilizing geriatric care management services is the documented reduction of emergency room visits and hospitalizations for seniors. Additionally, our geriatric care managers are on hand to:
- Advocate to ensure the senior’s preferences are respected and needs are met
- Serve as a liaison between the older adult and family, physicians, and other professionals to ensure communication and coordination
- Help the older adult anticipate what can be expected next
- Provide proactive approaches to manage the subtleties of aging
- Share knowledge on community resources, benefits, services and innovative solutions for aging at home
- Offer support to promote the older adult’s wellbeing during successes and challenges experienced
If your senior loved one is not in need of our standard geriatric care management services, but you’d like the safety net of having a geriatric care manager on standby in the event of an emergency or crisis situation, our geriatric care management retainer program is the perfect solution.
If you are a professional at a retirement community or assisted living center, your residents and their family members may require extra help navigating hospitalizations and rehabilitation stays. Our award-winning Care Navigator Program for Successful Aging™ has proven results in enhancing quality of life and improving overall health and wellbeing for seniors who reside in a community setting by helping them manage transitions in care more successfully.
All of our services are RN-supervised, meaning families have peace of mind in knowing that any medical concerns can be caught and addressed early, and that all care provided is of the highest quality at all times. We also provide the opportunity for seniors and their family members to speak live with one of our senior care experts 24/7; you’ll never reach an answering service when calling Partners in Senior Care.